Covenant delivers a high quality education, and we strive to do that at a reasonable cost to parents.
A $75 application fee must accompany an application for admission.
A $250 application fee must accompany an international application for admission.
Tuition for 2019-2020 School Year
Pre-School – 2 (½) day program $3,575
Pre-School – 2 Full day program – $4,275
Pre Kindergarten – 3 (½) day program – $5,200
Pre Kindergarten – 3 Full day program – $6,375
Pre Kindergarten – 5 (½) day program – $8,100
Pre Kindergarten – 5 Full day program – $9,825
4-day Kindergarten – $11,075
5-day Kindergarten – $12,325
Grades 1-4 – $12,725
Grades 5-8 – $14,575
Grades 9-12 – $16,400
International – $26,400
Included in the cost of Tuition
- Technology Fee
- Upper School Fine Arts Participation , including all theatrical productions and musical ensembles, that fulfill the participation / graduation requirement.
- Grammar School Fine Arts Participation, including all musical ensembles, that fulfill the participation requirement.
- CCA Athletic Team Participation at the 6th – 12th grade levels.
- All Textbooks and Required Novels
- All Day Field Trips (Pre-K through 12th Grade), including Trip T-Shirts at the Grammar School Level
- All In-School Class Parties
Not-Included in the cost of Tuition
- After-The-Bell Care from 3:00 – 5:30pm. $9/hour. $4.50/hour each add. student in the same family.
- Out of State or Overnight Class Trips
- Optional Private Music Lessons
- Optional Private Tutoring
- Hot Lunch
- Fees for optional participation in Grammar School After School Activities (including GS Play) or Upper School Clubs
- School Uniforms (for Kindergarten through Grade 8)
The tuition deposit secures a child’s place in the desired class and is nonrefundable. The non-refundable deposit will be applied to total tuition due and is not an additional cost.
Pre-Kindergarten – $500
Grades K-12 – $1,000
International Students – $2,500
Tuition Payment Schedule
We contract with FACTS Tuition Management for the collection of tuition payments. FACTS provides families with the following options: one time full payment, four quarterly payments or ten monthly payments. (The payment in full option is dues by May 1st.) With FACTS, families can enroll in an ACH payment plan from a checking or savings account, administered by FACTS. Payments are then electronically withdrawn from the family’s account on the fifth of the month from May 5th through March 5th (on the 10 month plan) or on May 5th, July 5th, September 5th and November 5th on the quarterly plan. Tuition and general financial questions can be directed to CCA’s Business Office at (978) 535-7100 or send email .
Limited amounts of need-based financial aid are available to qualified families. Covenant Christian Academy employs FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third party, to perform a financial need analysis for all financial aid requests, and they, in turn, make a recommendation to CCA. The Financial Aid Committee at CCA then uses this information to make the final decision on financial aid awards.
Apply online at the FACTS website . The application website has all the forms and requirements that must be completed in order to be considered for financial aid. Incomplete applications will not be considered for aid.
The deadline for receipt of completed financial aid materials is February 5th for the 2019-2020 academic year. Materials received after this date are processed on a rolling basis, subject to the availability of funds.
Should you have any questions, or if you have extenuating circumstances that are not reflected in the information you provide through FACTS, please submit a letter of explanation by email to our business office at .
How FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Works
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment uses key personal and financial information to evaluate your need for financial aid. By completing an application, you will provide the necessary information to help your school administrators make an informed decision about awarding tuition aid. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will make a recommendation to the educational institution on how much financial assistance is needed by each family that has applied. The final decision on how much financial aid to be given to each family rests with the educational institution.