The purpose of our extended day programs is to provide options for parents whose work schedules begin earlier or end later than the school day. We ask that these programs be reserved for students requiring, not preferring, an early drop-off or late pick up. Students may attend the programs in any way that best fits a family’s schedule.
Before School Care
Before Care will be offered in the cafeteria, providing passive supervision for students in Grades K-8 starting at 7:15am daily. Students in Grades K-6 arriving prior to 7:50am must be escorted by a parent to the cafeteria through the cafeteria courtyard doors. It is important for parents of young children to understand that this is a wide-ranging age group and may not be comfortable or appropriate for children requiring closer supervision. There is no charge for this program.
After School Care
For Grammar School
After-Care for students in PreK (3 and 5 day programs only) to Grade 6 will be provided from 3:00–5:30pm daily. The program is open only to students aged 4 (by Sept. 1) and up.
Students must be pre-registered and drop-in care will not be available. Registration is a commitment to the days and hours you choose. Therefore, this program may not be ideal for parents with variable work schedules. Please contact Sage Paik at email@example.com to inquire about enrolling.
Any questions regarding After Care tuition and payment can be directed to our CFOO, Jessica Rossotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Costs are based on $20/hour rate for the first child and 50% off for each additional child.
No Refund Policy
The aftercare tuition policy follows the same guidelines as our regular tuition policy, stipulating that no refunds will be granted for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, absences of any nature, weather-related or other school closures, music lessons, field trips, after-school activities, or any other circumstances.
- Change of Plan Policy: By registering for aftercare, the student is committed to the entire semester of aftercare. Schedule changes made in the middle of the semester cannot be accommodated; however, changes to semester two can be made up until December 15th.
- Late Pick Up Fees: A late fee of $15 will be charged for every additional fifteen minutes beyond the scheduled pick-up time.
- Payment Due Dates and Late Payment Penalties: Families will be invoiced through FACTS. Payments will automatically pull from their accounts via FACTS on the 20th of each month for the previous month’s charges.
- Emergency or Inclement Weather Closures: In the case of inclement weather or other emergency closures, aftercare closures will be communicated via email and our Parent Alert system by noon the same day.
- Behavioral Issues and Program Dismissal: Students are expected to uphold the same behavior expectations that are detailed in our student handbook during our aftercare program.
For Logic & Rhetoric School
Students in Grades 7 to 12 are welcome to remain on campus, in designated homework and study spaces until 5:30pm. There is no fee unless they are picked up after 5:30pm.