Strategic Growth Initiative
Without question, God is working in and through Covenant – continuing to build His Kingdom – and we embrace the change and excitement that comes with such growth. We look forward to opportunities the Lord gives us to expand Covenant’s impact. To that end, we seek to increase our physical capacity to “catch up” to program and enrollment growth and provide for another 25% future enrollment growth.
In November 2022, Covenant launched an important strategic growth initiative named “God’s Not Done Yet!” This 5-year, $30 million initiative recognizes God’s past faithfulness and His clear desire to enhance our ability to develop future Christian leaders equipped with truth to do His work.
Specifically, “God’s Not Done Yet” advances Covenant’s mission through a three phase process:
Phase I (Completed September 2023):
- Constructing an Academic Enrichment Center.
- Adding new Logic School classrooms, administrative offices, science labs, and teacher workspaces.
- Building out new art rooms, music classrooms, and music practice rooms/future recording studios.
Phase II (expected completion by 2028):
- Developing a USLR Academic Enrichment program.
- Completing the Fine Arts wing with additional visual art and music spaces and classrooms.
- Adding Rhetoric School classrooms and mixed-use space for our Grammar School.
- Creating faculty and staff meeting space and workrooms.
- Repaving entire parking lot.
- Replace aging HVAC system.
Phase III (expected completion by 2028):
- Constructing an auditorium space to serve our Fine Arts, Chapel, and community programs as they continue to grow and thrive.
- Acquiring athletic fields to accommodate our growing Athletics program.
- Fully funding Covenant’s “Charis Fund,” an endowment with the purpose of making CCA’s educational experience more accessible and ensuring that CCA serves generations to come.
GNDY amount to raise: $15,000,000
Charis Fund amount to raise: $15,000,000
Total 5-year investment: $30,000,000
Nicole Wise Williams
Chief Advancement Officer